As a full time mom these days, I barely have time to brush my teeth. No I’m not kidding… We have this ritual at home where the first one to brush keeps the other person’s brush ready with the paste on. And there have been days when I have noticed my brush only at 8 at night when T is back and takes Pickle for some time.
So I pretty much have no time to crochet, read or even watch TV. However, I have started making time for cooking. Something that really helps me de-stress and also gives me an opportunity to do something special for T. Over the past month or so I have indulged into this hobby a lot to keep my sanity intact. Here’s a snapshot of all that’s been cooking in my kitchen, literally!
1. Vodka Infused Watermelon Sorbet
3. Mutton Biriyani
4. Mutton Keema Roll
5. Mango cheesecake
6. Brownie in a mug
7. Barbecue chicken
8. Chicken Mayo Sandwich
9. Paneer kofte in malai palak curry
10. Egg devils
11. Spaghetti Carbonara with eggs wrapped in bacon
12. Spaghetti with meat sauce
13. Meatza Pizza from scratch
14. Triple Layered Chocolate mousse cake
15. Keema stuffed Omelette
16. Chicken Roast with Sauteed veggies
17. Orange cake with frosting
18. Floating islands
19. Stuffed Capsicum
20. Sponge Cake
I shall try to post the recipes of a few things posted here if I find the time… till then… Bon appetit!!!