· I refreshed my facebook homepage 3 times every 5 secs.
· I proofread every document written by me in the last whole month… twice and made two “versions” of each.
· I went to the washroom at least fifteen times in 4 hours (even if I just wanted to admire myself in the mirror)
· I read every article there is on the net on loyalty programs (of course I don’t remember any of it as I simply wasn’t paying attention)
· I stared at my cell and unlocked it 27 times in an hour just to see whether I have received any msg or not.
· I wrote 8 blog posts out of which I published only two ( this would be the third one in case it sees the light of the day or “the url of my blog” hehehehe)
· Yup… I made damn silly PJs in my head and laughed at them
· I counted days for the month of august on my table calendar (somehow I don’t think there are only 31 days in the month of august :P)
· I rang Airtel customer care and heard their entire menu 14 times 🙂 (Go right ahead and quiz me on it…)
· I read every bimbo magazine I could lay my hands on and also made fun of them
· I cleaned the tiny holes on my engagement ring with the help of a safety pin and then also tried cleaning my key board…
· I counted the number of twirls on the telephone wire
· Volunteered to help everyone with their work…
· Tried to count the number of hair strands on my front fringe ( gave it up after my eyes started hurting due to staring at my fringe)
· Wrote one word mails to my office colleague who sits just a cubicle away
· Sent messages to random people and asked them, “whats up ? :):):)”(Yes… there were three smileys… very specifically)
· Counted the number of times I chewed my chewing gum in a minute – 156 times 🙂
And now I have bored you with 16 silly facts of my day at work.
If you went back and counted… you now know I was lying and there are 17 silly facts 😉